Sunday, April 1, 2012

Moving out of the Shed...






This is my last week in the shed. On Monday (tomorrow) I officially move into my degree show space, room 601 on Level 6. I have really enjoyed living in the shed. Both Tim and Katie have been great people to share with and I have learnt a lot from both of them. It definitely has helped me this year to be immersed in a very productive environment and to share a studio with different practitioners. Its the end of a chapter in away, as now moving into my degree show space means serious business. I am now working with a 5 week deadline to have everything completely ready for the internal assessments. It is a count down to the end and I hope it is proves to be worth it. The shed has been where all my thinking has happened, it has been my concept hub and my base over the whole process of this project and year. Now moving into my degree space, finally I will be able to let my thoughts take shape. I am really looking forward to working with the space and seeing something shape from my mind into a real thing, which is something that I can only imagine will be extremely rewarding, yet challenging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment