Friday, April 13, 2012

DEGREE SHOW SPACE PLANS....


At the end of last week, I finalised my degree show space plans. After a week of marking the floor with masking tape, I decided exactly how I wanted my space to look and where all the different pipes would be placed. I then spent a day in the wood workshop with Alan, working out how much wood we are going to need to support the earth that will be suspended on top of the structure. It looks like I will be using a lot of wood, and it will take a week to construct. All the materials have now been ordered and I am expecting to begin constructing at the beginning of week 14, on Monday 16th April. This is where everything beings to get exciting, finally being able to see something form after months of drawing it,  I will finally have a structure!

No comments:

Post a Comment