Tuesday, October 11, 2011

D-AiR Performance Platform...


This year, once again, D-AiR has created an open platform for artists and non artists to create together. I will be taking part in this series of events and looking to create some performative works from it...
I think D-AiR is a very good opportunity to meet other performers and to work as a collective body. For this year I would like to use the performance platform as a way to understand my role and identity better as a performer and to begin to create small experimental works. This year there is also a new group of people, which will bring a completely new energy to our happenings and allow us to explore in different ways. I am looking forward to seeing how the group works together over the series of meetings and to see how we project our presence in more public contexts next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment